Big Rapids will contract with Mika Meyers PLC for legal services
BIG RAPIDS — The Big Rapids city commission approved a contract for legal services with Mika Meyers, PLC during its meeting this week.
Earlier this year, Big Rapids attorney Eric Williams, who has represented the city for about 36 years, informed the board of his intentions to retire at the end of the year. Since that time, a search committee has worked to find a replacement for Williams.
- House provides legal shield for abortion seekers, providers | News
- Mass shootings renew efforts to target gun manufacturers' legal shield
- Bauer-Kahan's Bill Creating Legal Shield for Abortion Heads to the Governor
- House gives legal shield to abortion seekers, providers | Boston
- Legal Services of North Florida filed a Fair Housing Act complaint