If you’re a Wyoming driver, you know that you need car insurance to be on the road. However, insuring your vehicle can cost a pretty penny, and finding the cheapest car insurance in Wyoming can be a challenge. Here, we’ll share the best car insurance companies for affordably priced auto insurance.
- Cheapest for typical drivers: American National
- Cheapest for military members: American National
- Cheapest for young drivers: American National
- Cheapest for drivers with one speeding ticket: American National
- Cheapest for drivers looking for minimum coverage: Geico
Cheapest for typical drivers
When it comes to cheap auto insurance in the state of Wyoming, American National is the big winner. For example, with an average annual rate of just $1,246 for drivers with a clean record, the company is tough to beat.
While these companies can’t come close to American National’s prices, they are competitive without one another:
- State Farm, with an average rate of $1,901
- Mid-Century, coming in with an average rate of $1,940
Cheapest for military members
One way insurance companies can show gratitude to military members for their service is by offering affordable car insurance. The cheapest average annual rate for members of the military is $969, also from American National.
In second and third place are:
- Geico, with an average rate of $1,560
- Mid-Century, with an average rate of $1,631
Cheapest for young drivers
When your child is on the road, you feel like a piece of your heart is out there with them. In addition to any worry you may experience, there’s no denying that it’s expensive to insure a teenager, due to their lack of driving experience. Once again, the best car insurance in Wyoming for drivers looking for a low rate is American National, with an average annual rate of $2,268.
Following American National