One of the shortlisted attorneys could fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Dublin Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge Donald W. Gillis.
April 26, 2023 at 10:57 AM
2 minute read
Thank you for sharing!
Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.
What You Need to Know
- Two candidates have been named to fill a vacancy on the Dublin Judicial Circuit superior court bench.
- The Judicial Nominating Commission has shortlisted Dublin attorneys William D.
- Gov. Kemp will decide between the two candidates who have both worked as lawyers since being admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in November 2010.
A pair of central Georgia lawyers are in the running to become the next Superior Court judge on the Dublin Judicial Circuit bench.
The Judicial Nominating Commission of Georgia has shortlisted Dublin attorneys William D. “Trey” Taylor III of Daniels Taylor Law and J. Chase Wilson to fill a vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Donald W. Gillis. Gillis has since been appointed senior judge status.
William ‘Trey’ Taylor III
Want to continue reading?
Become an ALM Digital Reader for Free!
Benefits of a Digital Membership
- Free access to 1 article* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
Already have an account? Sign In Now
*May exclude premium content