Esurance Auto Insurance Review | The Ascent
Top-notch customer service
Esurance has received top marks for customer service from JD Power. So has Allstate, and Esurance is an Allstate Company. The company also received 3.2 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs, with many five-star reviews reporting excellent claims handling.
Simple online account management
It’s possible to get a quote from Esurance online in a matter of minutes and to sign up for online coverage. Esurance can provide digital proof of coverage and account details can be managed online. It’s also possible to initiate claims on the company website.
Savings opportunities for good drivers
Esurance provides a discount for downloading DriveSense, which is a free app that tracks driving habits. Motorists who log at least 50 trips during the policy term can qualify for customized discounts.
What could be improved
coverage“>More options for bundling coverage
Esurance only provides auto and renters insurance. Those who are interested in obtaining multiple policies from the same insurer to save by bundling coverage will have limited opportunities to do so.
Esurance policy premiums tend to be a bit higher than average across most markets in the United States. While there are opportunities for discounts, these are standard across the industry and don’t make a noticeable difference in reducing costs to a more competitive level.
- Colorado Supreme Court weighs discipline for divorce attorney: 'I've never seen anything like that' | Subscriber-Only Content
- Chicago-Area Family Law Attorney Olivia C. Voleta Joins Goostree Law Group | PR Newswire
- Jerry Hall cites 'irreconcilable differences' as she files for divorce from Rupert Murdoch
- Jerry Hall files for divorce from Rupert Murdoch, asks for spousal support
- 'I've never seen anything like that': State Supreme Court weighs discipline for divorce attorney | Courts