Was another accident related to Tanisha Brathwaite’s death in hit and run?
ALBANY — The mother of a woman killed in a hit-and-run crash said Albany police told her they were examining possible connections between the death and an individual arrested for drunk driving after crashing their vehicle into a median a half-hour later.
The driver was released due to a lack of evidence tying him to the fatal crash.
- Colorado Supreme Court weighs discipline for divorce attorney: 'I've never seen anything like that' | Subscriber-Only Content
- Chicago-Area Family Law Attorney Olivia C. Voleta Joins Goostree Law Group | PR Newswire
- Jerry Hall cites 'irreconcilable differences' as she files for divorce from Rupert Murdoch
- Jerry Hall files for divorce from Rupert Murdoch, asks for spousal support
- 'I've never seen anything like that': State Supreme Court weighs discipline for divorce attorney | Courts